NakzScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for NakzScape.

3 posters

Inferno for Moderator.

Inferno

Rep : 0

Inferno for Moderator. Empty Inferno for Moderator.

Post by Inferno Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:51 pm

I. Details about yourself
    A. Game Details
    1) - Ingame name - Inferno ( when it gets on )
    2) Current Combat level - 3 ( havnt gotten on)

Skiller - will be
    Pker- will be
    Monster Hunter - not really.

B. Real Life Details.
    1) Name - Dylan
    2) Age - 16
    3) Time zone - EST
    4)Country - Canada
    5) Languages Spoken - English, french,
    6)Do you have Siblings? - My Brother.

1) Are you generally a likable person IN-game? Yeah, of cource .

1)Have you ever broke the rules yourself at any point in time- yes i have swore a few time but thats only cause i was in a bad mood, sorry =D
    2)Have you ever used profanity on forums or the server?- i think once(not sure)
    3)Do you report people on a regular basis- when ever i see something thats being broken
    4)Do you let staff member know when there is a current rule breaker around- if there on yes(most of time there not so i just report

1)Write a one paragraph mini essay about your unique personalities- i am a very outgoing fun happy guy that has a smile on his face when hes not angry. people tell me im funny and great to be around. i make everyone at school laugh all the time. and i live life for the little things no need to get all stressed out over something look at the good side.

2)Rate your maturity on a 1-10 scale with 1 being very immature and 10 being very mature- 8 1/2

Why do you rate yourself what you rated yourself- because when im mad i don't go on a temper tantrum and also i do my best to keep my self calm and out of trouble, also i don't do crazy things that people ask me to do.

How can you improve your maturity- I could definitaly Improve a little, for instanse; if someone at school or outside of school really pissed me off, and kept on bugging me, instead of taking things into my own hands, i could walk away... orsomething in that area? lol

Imagine your about to start a server.You finally get it to run and three months later, your peaking 250 players. You will need a gameplan on how you will run the server, choose your staff, and go about managing the server with a high population.Explain to me in a 2-3 paragraph essay how you will do these things.Include clear and detailed examples.

For one i would run the server exactly how you guys are cause u guys make this server the best. Also i would do what your doing have server applications and i would read em all and pick out who i think was best to become moderator. I would add a voting thing like you have but enhance it so you can get some items off certian amount of points. Like 60 points gets you a zgs or 60m. u cna only vote every 24 hrs though.
    After having the applications and having a few moderators i would watch the moderators i hired tosee if they abuse there powers and ban innocent people for no reason. If they did that i would take away there privliges and get new moderators. I would watch out for duping and ip ban anyone who is or was. Also i would keep a great economy and i would give my players mostly what they asked for(not like give em free items and stuff).

V.Helpful Past
    A.Helpfulness
    1)Have you help alot of people in the past- yes a good amount
    2)Do you help moderator spot out potential rule breakers or rule breakers- i report rule breakers
    3)Do you give free stuff to the poor- money alot but only little bits
    4)Do you agree you sometimes "suck up" to the staff members- Pffft, of cource Razz nawt lol

Reason for wanting staff - I am very helpfull In-Game in other servers, and i would like to devote myself and time towards the server, and players inside of it. Eventhough some people just call it a game, its more then a game. its a mmorpg game lol, they are real people , and deserve to be treated like so. I want to help inforse that, aswell as Rule Breaking, such as duping, glitching, bugging, it hurts OTHER people, and i want to help.

Thanks for reading my application,

Inferno.
    zachyee

Inferno for Moderator. Empty Re: Inferno for Moderator.

Post by zachyee Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Wow great application!
    1.) You can't make or choose mods.
    2.) mods can ipban
    3.) please work on your account. (if you want to be admin you can pk but mods can)
    Other than that...Great application i would say not yet until i meet you ingame.
    Thankz,
    Zach (co-owner)
    thee

Post by thee Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:34 pm

I'd basically just like to say the same thing. You were a well-known moderator in swescape for a while, although you broke a few rules as mod.. I'd halfway thinking you shouldn't be mod, but I would like to have you as one. Just dont abuse powers

Thee (Admin, Head-Admin I think o-o)

Hope you have a good time playing Nakzscape, I just think you should raise levels, train, donate, get some money, or whatever before you become a mod. Nobody really wants a level 3 mod with nothing but the starter o-o

Last edited by thee on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up a little xD)
    thee

Post by thee Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:36 pm

Awesome thing about the Voting and getting points thing. I think it would be too easy to make money though. It would ruin the economy in-game.
    Inferno

Post by Inferno Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:52 pm

thee wrote:I'd basically just like to say the same thing. You were a well-known moderator in swescape for a while, although you broke a few rules as mod.. I'd halfway thinking you shouldn't be mod, but I would like to have you as one. Just dont abuse powers

Well, i didnt really abuse my powers.. seeing as i cant ::pickup and there was no law against giving my friend some vesta to go to graador with.. i just didnt see the point of staying, i didnt get demoted.. i quit and told larsson to wipe my account.. most people think me and larsson hate eachother, but were actually quite good friends Razz . But, seeing as i got ridiculed and ranted for giving items out, basicly in every other server ive played, i dont give out items.. just help them Skill, teach them how to pk decently, you know, the basics to get people started Razz . and as for Zac, i would like to meet you in-game.. only thing is, i can never get on? it always says error Sad
    thee

Post by thee Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:59 pm

Inferno wrote:
    thee wrote:I'd basically just like to say the same thing. You were a well-known moderator in swescape for a while, although you broke a few rules as mod.. I'd halfway thinking you shouldn't be mod, but I would like to have you as one. Just dont abuse powers

Well, i didnt really abuse my powers.. seeing as i cant ::pickup and there was no law against giving my friend some vesta to go to graador with.. i just didnt see the point of staying, i didnt get demoted.. i quit and told larsson to wipe my account.. most people think me and larsson hate eachother, but were actually quite good friends Razz . But, seeing as i got ridiculed and ranted for giving items out, basicly in every other server ive played, i dont give out items.. just help them Skill, teach them how to pk decently, you know, the basics to get people started Razz . and as for Zac, i would like to meet you in-game.. only thing is, i can never get on? it always says error Sad

Oh, I see. Sorry for accusing you of breaking rules. My friend told me you broke a rule and got demoted, but I never really pay attention to the stuff ingame.-- Another thing. The server is hardly ever on. But, that's just cause god of rules doesnt maintain it-- BUT, it's still a great 317 server and is actually just like swescape.
    Inferno

Post by Inferno Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:00 pm

ahh i see... do you know when itll be online next?
    thee

Post by thee Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:03 pm

Inferno wrote:ahh i see... do you know when itll be online next?

No idea. It's off so often I hardly ever try anymore.
    zachyee

Post by zachyee Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:56 am

is shut dwn sorry

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:20 pm