NakzScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for NakzScape.

3 posters

Introducing,

Early
    Early

Rep : 0

Introducing, Empty Introducing,

Post by Early Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:27 pm

I've been longing for a healthy server to be an active help on, and I've found it!

Now about myself. Well, my name is Early, on the server of course, my real name is Alan James, but I go by AJ. (No I'm not from the failure they call BattleScape) I've owned and partially coded a R.S.P.S. community that consisted of a Classic, 317, and 562. Yes, three servers. It had originally been an old friends classic server that was well over 200+ players a day. (1,234 players registered on the forums) I'd be happy to tell about my experience from that and what I had learned, if you ask.

I can code, but not much. I'm currently learning from two of my friends & a teacher of mine. No, I'm not a no-life, as some folk would call players like me... But, I do have a life, I'm Varsity soccer at Denton High School, I don't have the best grades in the world but they are improving!

My take on how players should act. I personally, do not judge anyone by who they claim they are.... I mean, how would I know if they are some amazing skateboarder or not? I don't so I give a friendly "Awesome man" and move on, I don't go around cutting players down or causing big arguements due to the simple fact that this is a game. When players try to "troll" on me, I either leave or just ignore them and continue to have a good time playing, because in the end, nobody knows me better than me!

Thanks for all your time,

AJ
    king
    zachyee

Introducing, Empty Re: Introducing,

Post by zachyee Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:31 pm

I like it. Welcome to the server AJ!
    God of Rules
    God of Rules
    Admin

Post by God of Rules Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Well Written. Great to Have You On The Server! Basketball
    Early
    Early

Post by Early Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Thanks to both of you, I hope to help the communitty to the best of my abilities! king

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:56 am